Do you have the flair for writing? Do you like researching for topics before putting your thoughts on to a content? Are you an avid reader of topics mentioned in our website? Then you are at the right platform. We are looking for such writers whose thoughts are creative and whose writing possess both skills and crispiness to keep the readers hooked.
You can have any background or experience in the field of writing; that is not our lookout. But we need our content to be fresh mint by you which will show your prowess as a writer. You can directly mail me your concern at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will get back to you within 24 hours. And to be one of the contributors to our website, you need to follow the given guidelines.
- The content should be original, i.e., you should write on your own. No copying, no plagiarism, and no spin articles would be allowed by any of the writers who submit articles for us. Also, it should be unique and hold useful information covering the entire topic.
- You should include facts and information from original sources so that it doesn’t seem like a non-existent content.
- All your articles are liable for ghostwriting, which means the credit is reserved by the blogger only and you are just the contributor for our website.
- The rights to decide whether an article would be published or not remains entirely with us. We can reject or accept articles depending upon fulfilling all our criteria.
- The length of the article is not an issue until the time the quality is not compromised with! But a good-looking article length ranges from 500 to 1000 words.
- Finally, the articles must be glued to the topics of the niche that we feature on our website. Any topic outside of that would not be entertained by us and straightaway rejected.